Athens Bat Control Services
- Bats are nocturnal creatures who find solace in isolated and cozy places like inside walls or attics of Athens homes or businesses.
- Their behavior is fairly typical of nocturnal creatures; bats are often seen flying across the sky around dusk.
- Hollow trees and bat boxes are ideal roosting places for bats, as well.
- During summer months when baby bats are learning how to fly, they may accidentally get into buildings through open windows and doors.
- Bat guano is known for causing serious health issues when it collects in attics since it can harbor dangerous fungal spores, such as histoplasmosis.
Get Bats Out
Sealing holes and installing bat netting can be effective methods of bat removal and prevention, but we recommend calling the professionals. Bats can get into buildings through openings as small as a dime, and the untrained eye often has trouble identifying these openings. Luckily, our technicians know where to look and will implement bat exclusion services to get rid of bats and bat-proof your home effectively so the problem mammal does not return!
Affordable Bat Trapping & Exclusion Experts
Because bats are carriers of several diseases, homeowners should not approach them. Bats also tend to be aggressive when they feel threatened, and they can easily injure humans. Critter Control technicians are trained to humanely remove any bat problems plaguing residential and commercial properties.
We can help you sleep soundly at night, knowing the bat noises in your attic are gone. Call our office today or request information online!Request a Quote