Effective Raccoon Removal
- Each gender of raccoons will enter homes for different reasons. Males rarely invade human habitations and will only do so if natural food sources are scarce.
- Females, on the other hand, often enter attics, chimneys, and crawl spaces when they are pregnant with young and wish to provide shelter to their coming offspring.
Common Raccoon Complaints
- Landscape damage
- Structural damage to home foundations
- Urine and feces contamination
- Trash mess across yards
- Attacking of livestock and domestic pets
- Do not feed raccoons, as it encourages them to remain near your home.
- A healthy raccoon will flee when approached, but rabid ones will act fearlessly toward human interaction.
- Infected raccoons may also foam at the mouth and move about erratically while baring their teeth.
- However, not all infected raccoons show any sign of strange behavior, so people must always use extreme caution around raccoons. The only way to stay completely safe from raccoons is to enlist the help of certified professional removal teams and limit your exposure to raccoons.
Raccoon Trapping & Removal
Critter Control specialists are experts at raccoon removal. Using the most advanced technologies and tools, our teams quell any animal problems plaguing your home. Utilize our extensive knowledge and expertise to fix your raccoon problems by calling us today.
We can help you get rid of Athens raccoon problems. Call our office today or request an estimate below!Request a Quote